Midnight Mercato

I've already been to Mercato Centrale a couple of times since it opened but it was my first time to visit the Midnight edition last night. My Aunt and I arrived at BGC around 2100H and we already saw busy people at the area. We didn't go there directly as I still had to buy me a pair of new WHITE running shoes.

**OOT (Out Of Topic): Got a pair of new shoes @ R.O.X. for a very good deal, more than 50% off! Oh, and even their Sanuks are on sale! =)

Back to topic. After my purchase, my growling hungry stomach found it's way into Midnight Mercato. Since it was my turn, my Aunt got us a table and waited while I set off to buy our foods. I really didn't have a specific food to buy in mind so I just let the long lines do the talking. (Usually, the stores with long lines are the ones that sell good food.) Will upload pics in the next posts...




No comments:

Post a Comment