Chatime

Chatime is a bubble-tea place at Landmark, Makati. I always wanted to try it out ever since it opened but every time I pass-by, queue lines would go as far as inside the Landmark mall itself... So one lucky afternoon when most folks are still inside their offices or schools, I happen to pass-by this shop and there were only 8 people in line. Lucky me!


Photo5966
The choice menu with pictures of the best-selling drinks.

Photo5965
And this is where you pick-out your choice from a 2-column list.

IMG_20110722_162829
After telling the cashier your order, they give you a circular thing and your receipt. Then you wander inside Landmark and wait for the circular thing to light up and vibrate.


Photo5967
When its lighting up and vibrating, that's your cue that your order is ready for pick up. 

Photo5968
I ordered (L-R) Matcha Red bean milk tea, Matcha red been smoothie and Chatime Roasted Milk Tea.



I liked the last one the best. I find the first 2 drinks too sweet for my taste buds. Nonetheless, I enjoyed tasting the 3 drinks. I do hope they come up with food menus like those of Serenitea. I miss the chicken chops and the peppered corn...

1 comment:

  1. Gasp! That circular thing is pure genius! I wish other food establishments had thought of that

    ReplyDelete