Miss Bs tuckshop

After my relentless efforts of convincing my Aunt that we try out Miss B's tuckshop, she finally gave in! I'm so irresistible! haha

So here's the deal:


IMG_8161
The store front.  It's not that easy to spot so you gotta know what you're looking for.
IMG_8169
This is what it looks like inside. I like the semi-finished interior design with the preschool-like tables and chairs. I  feel I can be my clumsy-8 year old self here... Yes, I'm childish! =P
IMG_8174
The menu is written on a long greenboard. So if you're seated at the far end tables, you gotta stand and walk over to the other side to read.
IMG_8162
IMG_8178
IMG_8177
IMG_8176
IMG_8164
While waiting, I admired the simplicity of the resto- from the interiors to the kobyertos - to their cooking style.
IMG_8167
We ordered the Roasted Marshmallow Shake which my Aunt and I split in half. I wanted to try the Red Velvet but I had to compromise since my Aunt was the one paying... =)
IMG_8171
I got one of their BEST SELLERS-MUST TRY which is the BEEF BURGER. It's truly delectable! =)
IMG_8168
I had the burger paired with Cajun fries. It's not something I'd come back for since it came out too oily for me but I still finished it. =)
IMG_8170
My Aunt was supposed to order the Crispy Pork Confit but it was out of stock so she settled with the Pulled Pork instead. Sorry but I didn't like this... It had raw onions in it.
IMG_8173
This is the S&V (salt & vinegar) chips my Aunt paired with the  Pulled Pork.  She would've wanted the Pomme Dauphines but it was again out of stock. Oh well... Like the cajun fries, I found the chips too oily and I didn't quite taste the vinegar in it. If I were to choose between the fries and the chips, I'd go for the fries.
IMG_8175
And last but not the least, I made sure I had room for dessert. We ordered Calamansi Beignet. It's actually my first time to eat a beignet so I didn't have a standard for it... It was alright. Not something I'd rave about but it was worth the try... Still found it too oily.
IMG_8179
Less than 1k!! I should've ordered more!!! FAIL. =P
IMG_8163
I took a photo of the CR door. CUTE! =P
PS. I think my tastebuds are evolving. It prefers "healthy" foods nowadays.... Hmmmm..... I don't know if this is good or not......

No comments:

Post a Comment