Kenji Tei Ramen House

Despite having limited time, I was still able to set some food trips while I was in Manila. I was craving for Japanese and so my Aunt suggested this new "authentic" Japanese place at Greenbelt. 

"Authentic" - During our entire dinner, we were the only Filipinos dining there. Most of the other customers were Japanese nationals. 


Salmon sashimi
Cheese gyoza - Fried gyoza with a cream cheese center and cream cheese dip. It's a good alternative to the usual gyoza if you want something different.

Crispy chicken teriyaki - Grilled crispy chicken teriyaki glazed in teriyaki sauce. I liked this. It's not as sweet as it looks. It had just the right amount of flavor and the chicken was tender.

Chashu Miso Ramen - Miso based ramen served with an array of toppings. We asked the waiter to separate the leeks on the side as I don't eat onions.
We were supposed to get the Negi Itame Ramen but I learned that "negi" - translates to onion leeks so we stayed away from that.

Beef curry rice - Home-made curry topped on rice. I didn't like this much. Never imagined a Japanese curry food. But my Aunt liked it. The sauce was rich and the beef was tender.
Iced Tea

HAPPY EATS! =D
One of the things that made me sad is that their table napkin didn't have the resto's logo. =(
Oh and their dessert selection ain't that great either. I was hoping for a wasabi ice cream but they didn't have that. Fail.








No comments:

Post a Comment