Gelatone EAYC

One rainy afternoon, my aunt FINALLY agreed to treat me to Gelatone's Eat-all-you-can-Gelato!

Gelatone's Menu
EAYC Table Ad

it was dry and comfy inside


Wall of Photos
 AWESOME! Too bad I wasn't able to send them the photo of my cousin and me for the contest...



Gelato Fridge outside... yummyness!!!

Round 1: Hazelnut
Round 2: Four Kinds of Sorbet

  • Mango - I really like mangoes so I liked this. It was the first one I finished.
  • Lime - I already tasted this before and I liked it. It's refreshing and a good palate cleanser. I really like the small bits of whatever in it. =)
  • The Pink-colored sorbet (Turns out it was watermelon) - At first I thought it was strawberry but when I tasted it, it was nowhere near the taste of berry. I really didn't like it and I was wondering how I'll be able to finish it coz it tasted like medicine. So I left it alone and transferred to the next flava...
  • Lemone - Super sour! I was literally cringing in sourness... It was a good thing I still had some watermelon (which was sweet) thus, I ate them together and was able to finish my serving. =)

Round 3: NO PICTURE - Coz I was too excited to eat my third round of flavors.

I got Mascarpone, Cheesecake and Tiramisu - ALL HEAVENLY!!! =) =) =)

The EAYC was only till 5pm and I wasn't sure if I could still finish another cup... Alas! I should've gone back and gotten four more scoops to make a dozen. =P

So anyway... I truly enjoyed my EAYC Gelato experience and I hope I could have a take at it again... Next time, I hope my fave flava is around coz I could finish a whole gallon of it. =P

I
 

**Thanks for the treat Taloy!!! =P

2 comments:

  1. all you can eat gelato!!!! where is this incredible place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's at Level 2, Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center, Makati, Philippines

    ReplyDelete