Manna Korea Garden

There's a street somewhere in Makati that houses authentic Korean Cuisine...





One would know that it serves authentic because of the Korean Nationals that flock the place...


Since I was with my Aunt and Cousins, I let them choose what to order while I clicked away...
Menu cover

table setting

appetizer set (it's free and you could ask for refills)

tofu
kimchi
potatoes

soup

Let the grilling begin...
the grill




Another hit...
beef stew-riffic!
sticky fried rice... this alone could be a meal by itself
my plate

Korean cuisine is not my favorite but because my Mum developed a liking to it, we sorta inherited a lil bit of her inclination (we had no choice since she's the one who cooks our meals =P ). So every now and then, even if I no longer get to taste my mum's korean recipes, I still crave for some korean flavor once in a while.


While I was savoring my authentic food, my sister started clicking away. Here are some of her shots... 


that's my hand holding the chopstick! =P
watermelon slices for dessert... i think it's free- not sure though...

all our chopsticks... guess how many we were?

THE END

PS.
I wasn't able to write on their table napkins. Besides, I don't know what i was gonna write, I couldn't understand the menu, it was in Korean.

PPS.
My Uncle paid for our meal... I don't know how much it cost him though. =P



No comments:

Post a Comment