Polu Kai Grill

After walking the entire length of BGC and back again, I was glad my friend and I ended up eating here. I love the Tikis and the Hawaiian outfit of the staff. Whilst browsing the menu, I was kinda having doubts on eating here since the prices were kinda steep but when I saw they had ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT shrimp promo, I knew this was THE place!

I was so influential that I got my friend to share the ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT shrimp with me. GREATEST value for money!!! 

*The all-you-can-eat-shrimp promo is 299 for one person and if you get it as a pair, your partner would just add 200. =)
The ambiance inside was very homey and peaceful. The only customers there were US and THEM ( a table with 4 foreigners). My friend and I liked the giant aquarium at the back side of the dining area on the wall. I think it was really cool.

So upon entering, the staff would greet you with: 

Aloha!

the menu
according to the waiter, this is one of their bestsellers


Salt & Pepper with a Hawaiian twist


table setting

My Bottomless Hawaiian Iced Tea

Asian Grilled Chicken Salad - I found the chicken a little bit dry but I still loved it!

ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT-SHRIMP (we finished 3 of these and asked for  tartar dip).
This is definitely value for my money and a BIG winner for me. =)





Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment