Ersao

One December night when my buddy and I were out of our comfort zones buying Christmas stuffs, we came across Ersao at West Avenue. I already read about it so I was pretty confident that we could at least order the pearl drinks if we didn't like the food.

Ersao at West Ave is quite a big branch.

Photo4613

It's a Taiwanese Resto with a fastfood ambiance. I liked the fact that it was well-lit compared to the other restos beside it. 

Here's what we ordered:

Photo4612
I think this is chicken noodles

Photo4608
I think this is some sort of complete machang -- 7 Treasures Maching (?)

Photo4606
I think this is pig's ears

Photo4605
I think this is tofu

Photo4604
Ofcourse I ordered PEARL MILK TEA! =P

Photo4603

Also loved the fact that food prices are budget-friendly. Whenever I dine with this particular buddy, we usually end up spending Php500 up each! So we had a bit of a laugh when we only paid Php400 for our entire meal. That's Php200 each - the lowest we've gone so far. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment