Teriyaki Boy

Photo5385

I often pass-by Teriyaki Boy at Gateway and I always see the picture of their froyo (Yogato) in front.

Photo5387

So one afternoon, I convinced my colleague to try it with me. I was already set on tryin it but at the end of our meal, we ended up not ordering it anymore. hahaha... There's always a next time!

So anyway, here's what we ordered:

Photo5382

Photo5393
I really liked this. Must try if you ever dine at Teriyaki Boy.

Photo5383

Photo5396
I've always wanted to try cold noodles ever since I saw it on tv. You get a chopstick full of the noodles and dip it on the sauce. The noodles did not have any taste. It was bland. While the sauce tasted like tempura sauce. This was actually my first time to taste it and it did not disappoint. I loved it with the Tuna Tartare. They go really well together.

Photo5394

Photo5395

Photo5389
I liked the paper placemats of Teriyaki Boy. It's cool! The design varies. My colleague had a different drawing on it but I was not able to take a picture of it.
Photo5390

Photo5397

Ps. I will try these next time...
Photo5388

Photo5391

No comments:

Post a Comment