Pssssst! I love MOMO

So one earth hour night, a friend and I went to Ayala Triangle to witness the Earth Hour celebration there. Little did we know that it wasn't as grand as those in Bonifacio and MOA so we just ate instead. We had already eaten our full course meal at a nearby Vietnamese resto but I still wanted to try the fried oreo so we went to MOMO and ordered just that for dessert!
_MG_0886


I like the ambiance inside Momo. It makes me feel happy. I also adore the wallpaper!
_MG_0875


And then we got our order... 
_MG_0880


_MG_0877


_MG_0883



I have been dreaming about this fried oreos so I really had high expectations. But when I saw it, my enthusiasm died down a bit. It was good but not spectacular. And for its price, I don't think it's worth it. I could've done it at home... I think it would've been better if they used the breading used in making japanese tempura and if they used double stuff oreo than the ordinary ones. 

_MG_0881


_MG_0884


IMG_0897

No comments:

Post a Comment