Jimmy's Satti Haus

Finally able to taste the famous Jimmy's Satti of Zamboanga. According to the locals, Jimmy's satti  is originally from Jolo and now they've expanded their franchise to the neighboring town of Zamboanga to the Zamboanguenos delight.

I specifically requested that we eat at this franchise 'cause it's the only one that is air conditioned.
When ordering, just get the sticks with the meat that you like. I tried all 3 - chicken, beef and liver/blood.


My order - Chicken satti = grilled chicken plus chunks of  "puso" rice drowned in satti sauce. Warning: The spicyness is not for the feint of heart.



I also got the beef sticks. It's quite pricey for Php5.00 but I liked it better than the chicken. I could prolly finish 20 sticks if I only got this and the rice. =P



I forgot whether this is liver or blood. I think it's liver. Anyway, I least liked this. The "meat" was too tough and it was like eating burnt tough stuff.


All in all, I liked this satti experience. It might even become a favorite. =P















No comments:

Post a Comment