Mom and Tina's Revisited

Ever since my Aunt introduced me to Mom and Tina's, it has sort of been a favorite comfort food resto. So when my other Aunt said she'll be treating us there, it was a no-brainer decision for me.


Photo6098

Photo6094
Ceasar salad - my healthy Aunts ordered this. Didn't taste it. I didn't feel like being a rabbit this day.
Photo6096
Paella - It had lotsa meat stuff in it. A meal by itself. We shared it but I think I was the one who cleaned the plate. =P
Photo6099
Beef stew - My Aunt was I think craving for this that's why she treated us here.
Photo6102
Chicken Relleno - Although it looks a bit bland, it was surprisingly good and flavorful. =)
Photo6103
Lengua and mashed potatoes - MY order. Besides craving for both, I just wanted to piss-off my Aunt (all 'cause she hates lengua!). =P hahaha
Photo6101
I so love this Blue Lemonade!
Photo6100
Aunt's regular Iced Tea - so boring =P
Photo6104
I made sure I still had room for dessert. =) We got a sort of Mango Pie.  It was heavenly. Period.
Photo6105

Thank you AuntSS! I labyu so so so so uber matsh! =)

Photo6097
 Ps. OMG. I'm gonna get it if and when they see this. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment