Sagada: Breakfast at Masferre



Having heard of Masferre from her friends, my friend didn't want to pass-up the chance to try the "best pancakes" of Masferre herself. So on our last day, we had these for breakfast:

We both ordered coffee. I think pancakes goes better with coffee than tea.
Ham with cheese, egg, and lettuce sandwich - There are times when I just don't know how my crazy friend thinks. She tells me that we should eat at Masferre for the pancakes, then she orders a sandwich! Geeez.
As for me, of course I ordered the House Specialty - I think it was called the Farmer's meal or something. Anyway, it came with 3 pancakes (Ps. Menu says they make their own pancake batter. =P), bacon, fried banana and veggie garnish. It was homey-good! 
And of course we ordered fresh yoghurt to finish our meal! Plain yoghurt for me friend.
All-star yoghurt for me. =P Well I ordered yoghurt with fresh fruits in season - it came with banana and papaya tidbits. I still prefer the yoghurts from Yoghurt house and Rock Inn Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment