Little Tokyo @ Makati

Little Tokyo @ Makati

I’ve been craving for sashimi for 3wks now so when I got my off duty, I asked my Aunt if we could go for Japanese cuisine.

Seryna Restaurant
We both got Kaisen set which is a combination of sashimi plus soup, salad, rice, and dessert. The resto was filled with Japanese expat diners. I also enjoyed watching the Japanese chef prepare our set.

Choto Shop
We stopped by the Jap grocery store which was filled with awesome treats! I’m glad my aunt was with me coz she was able to control my impulsive purchases.

Hana Restaurant
For snacks we ordered okonomiyaki special which is Japanese pancake with squid, pork, shrimp, nori, and cheese. I also got a grapefruit soda drink which was a perfect match for the okonomiyaki.

Dojo Dairy
And finally we got a small miso sake ice cream to finish our meal.

All in all, it was a good burp day at Little Tokyo and I can’t wait to get back.

















No comments:

Post a Comment