Chez Karine Bakery

I came by a newly opened quaint little store along Serendra last week. The cute store design piqued my interest thus I decided to check it out.

They sell macaroons <3 <3 <3
ME: Ma, how would you compare it with Bizu?
MUM: It's definitely smaller. (the size)

PS. The passion fruit flavor tastes like guava.


I bought these because of the cute little jars. =P


So I got me one of each of the macaroons and the pudding.
I love how they're consistent with the cute design. From store concept to plastic...
...to boxes...
...to jars. The little jars came with little plastic spoons so you could eat 'em right away.
Muscovado - think "leche flan"
Double chocolate - was a bit too bitter for my taste.
Strawberry panna cotta - the consistency of the white part was too... "taho-like"
Mango panna cotta - I liked this better than the strawberry. However, the consistency of the white part turned me off.
It's a bit too pricey.













No comments:

Post a Comment