BFAST for dessert

So it was around 4 in the afternoon and we had just finished our Bonchon chicken lunch. I was craving for something sweet and I remembered the grapes pavlova over at BFAST so I pulled my aunt over to BFAST for dessert.

This is how BFAST looks like shot from the inside. The ambiance is really homey.

The BFAST Counter - where you place your orders...

The vast selection of desserts were such a feast for me.


Apple Pie
Flour-less white chocolate cheesecake
Pavlova - so this is what it looks like without the toppings...  you can choose between grapes or mangoes

After much thought, my aunt paid for our orders...

I'm Number ONE!!! =P ... 
While waiting for our orders, I took the liberty to take more shots of the place.

The chairs really caught my attention so I took a close-up pic of one.

Lemongrass iced tea - My aunt's order... Refreshing and really good!

This apple pie is my aunt's order as well... but I ended up finishing it. The top had the crumbly texture that I wanted.  The apples and the sauce inside were not too sweet and not too tangy. It was just right. The best thing that I liked was it being served warm. Oh comfort food! =)

I'm not usually a coffee drinker but I really needed a strong coffee to keep me awake so I ordered a cup of Cafe Americano.

Flour-less white chocolate cheesecake. It's not really what I expected. Nonetheless, it did not disappoint. It could;ve used a better presentation though.

So this is my MANGO PAVLOVA... My love for mangoes is greater than my love for grapes. =) ... I love this dessert! It's light, sweet, healthy (because of the fruit) and just right for my sweet-tooth craving.
*PS. Call me naive but this is the day I learned that pavlova is a meringue with cold cream and fruit on top. =P -- Or that's what I believe a pavlova is.


No comments:

Post a Comment