Bonchon chicken

I've read rave reviews about bonchon chicken and I was really eager to try it out. It was a good thing that it opened at Ayala Triangle because it's relatively near my aunt's office. ( Yes, being strategically near my aunt's office/place is a factor in choosing where to eat.)

And so we went... I haven't had any food since morning so I was really really hungry...

The tarp in front of the BonChon store
The choices... chicken... chicken... and oh... chicken!
Our waiting number... 20.... we waited more than 20minutes for our order...
Out of boredom and the need to preoccupy my hungry belly while we wait for our food, I took some pics of the store...

The ceiling.
The cool wall art.
The door where Bonchon staff comes&goes.... I was constantly looking at this door while waiting for our orders to be brought  out and served on our table...
The BonChon drinks cup
The BonChon box - it reminded me of KFC/Jollibee packaging...
Chicken chop rice box - chicken strips fried the BonChon way with rice... it didn't satisfy my hungry belly...
Bonchon Chicken Combo - wings fried the BonChon way... it was okay (said in a sarcastic way). I was expecting it to be more amazing but sadly, it didn't have the "wow" factor I was looking for....
Ginger Tofu Salad - My aunt and I liked this more than the BonChon Chicken
Perhaps one of the factors why I didn't appreciate dining here so much was because of the hair we found on the plates... Not to mention the insect that we saw, the long waiting time and the sloppy service....

No comments:

Post a Comment