Crave Burger

My foodie buddy and I were craving for burgers and it just so happened that the first burger place we saw when we alighted the cab was CRAVE BURGER.

I actually have already tasted crave burger at the Ultimate Taste Test 4.0 so this wasn't my first time.

Our LUCKY 9 number
My buddy's drink: Red Lemonade
My drink: Blue Lemonade -- because BLUE is COOL =P
We ordered the meal. Sadly, I forgot the name of the meal.
The meal came with double burger patties -- we were terribly hungry...
I had mine cooked medium-well and I added some blue cheese on top.
The burger is flavorful and juicy. It's definitely NOT your ordinary Jolly-Mc burger. I only have two qualms about it. First is, it's kinda messy to eat 'cause when you bite off the burger, small bits and pieces fall off. I kinda like burgers which are "glued/compacted" together. Secondly, I think it had way too much onions within the burger. I could see bits of onions with the ground meat. But that's just coming from a person who really dislikes onions. 

The ambiance inside the store was hip yet cozy. Take a look around and you might spot me in one of the pics. =P 

The ordering counter.


No comments:

Post a Comment