FaBurrito at The Columns

After watching Rock of Ages The Musical at RCBC Theatre, my Aunt and I dashed to Faburrito to get a good meal.


We each ordered a "Burrito Box" (Burrito of choice + Iced mint tea + Veggie chips and salsa). <--BANG FOR THE BUCK! =D


Iced Mint Tea - cool and refreshing
veggie chips and salsa - I loved the veggie chips and although the salsa had onions,  I did enjoy the mangoes in it. 
ON THE LEFT: Chicken BurritoMango BBQ Chicken with corn, brown rice, black beans, cucumber yogurt, and salsa, all wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla.ON THE RIGHT: Vegetarian Burrito. Fajita mushrooms, vegetables, corn, with brown rice, black beans, cucumber yogurt, and salsa, all wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla.
I liked the chicken better. It was more flavorful and it had NO onions. =D








No comments:

Post a Comment