Zamboanga: La Tienda Cafe - Hang-out place

I've been a fan of their juice concoctions. This time I got a Pink Lemonade.


Cassava cheesecake - Never tasted anything like it. But it was good. =)

Lasagna - was a bit ho hum. Lacked flavor and cheese.

Ham and egg on English muffin - meh. A bit too simple and too bland for my taste.

Crabwhich FTW! - Now this is the real winner. Imagine, real crabs - shells removed, dipped in thin batter and fried to a crisp. They managed to keep the white meat soft and succulent. That on top of greens and tomatoes (I removed the onions =P) over a warm croissant bun. <3 <3 <3

Strawberries and Cream Frappe - I asked the store guy if they used real strawberries, he said yes.  Now look at it, just from the looks, one would know that they did not use any real strawberries in it.
To store guy: Seriously, I'm from Baguio and I would know. Next time, don't tell a lie.

Fudge Brownie - Thou shall not buy this brownie again.





No comments:

Post a Comment