Ukokkei Ramen Ron

I've been meaning to use the Spot.ph Top Ten book that my Aunt gave me and here is where it led us...


Best ramen house in the city. (Accdg to spot.ph)

We ordered the "best" ramen.
Tan tan men  - They only make 10 bowls of this a day. We were lucky we arrived  early (5:45pm) else, we wouldn't have tasted this exquisite find. =)
My Aunt and I shared one order so we could taste other ramens as well. Notice the green onions on the side? That's my making. =P I asked them to separate the onions so I could eat with gusto. 
According to the guide book, Tan tan men is to be eaten paired with the Japanese egg below. 
And I must say, Tan tan men + Japanese egg = Ramen Heaven =))
Prawn salad - I also loved this! 

I forgot the name of this ramen... Yes, it was forgettable. I suggest you stick with the Tan tan men. =P






No comments:

Post a Comment