Banapple

I've been hearing my colleagues rave about this place and how the banofee pie was soooo good. Got a very itsy-bitsy-teeney-weeney bite of it one night when my friend offered me to taste her take-home treat... Since then, i've been yearning to go there...

Soooo.... One early Tuesday morning @Katipunan...









We ordered at the counter. Paid at the counter. Then waited at our table for our orders.


cozy and comfortable chairs


i didn't like our table. it didn't go well with the comfy sofa and chair


House iced tea


house salad


hickory ribs



baked creamy cheesy penne


Gallabergher


Chicken pie with potato salad


the cakes


other baked goodies


my free take-home truffle berry cheesecake courtesy of RMA. thanks buddy! =)


They didn't have a table napkin with their name on it so I placed their sticker on the napkin instead.


Ps. I was so pleased with their RR that I took photos of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment