Scramble mania

For people like me who didn't get to taste much of the glorious street-food life because "mum-said-not-to-buy-street-foods". I would like to give you, Scramble mania!!!











I really really really wanted to try this since I was a kid. A.K.A "iskrambol". I used to loathe my other classmates since they can buy this treat anytime they want. While I waited till I was high school before I had a taste of my first "iskrambol". Unluckily, my first was my last since I had low tolerance for street food. So when I saw this at the mall... GLEE!!!

ME: i SO SO SO SO love it!
COUSIN: Loves it as well!
KINDA-OLD AUNTS (30+): They were looking for a different texture. They said it didn't taste like the original. They say the ice were "finer" and they were saying something about a "pinipig-like" texture when you bite the ice... I have no idea what they're talking about. I just love my new find! =P

Location: @ 3rd Floor, Market, Market, Taguig
* There's also one at the ground level of SM North Edsa but it's a different brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment