Mushroom Burger

@ Katipunan
12 June 2010
~ 08:00am

















I ordered the Mushroom Burger Sandwich with cheese meal. It was my friend's suggestion. Meal = burger + fries + drinks



Crispy. A little bit on the bland side.



This did not look like this originally. I usually flatten burgers before I eat 'em so this is already a picture of a flattened burger.



This is made of 100% mushroom + a slice of cheese + tomato + cucumber + pickles + mayo. No meat included. I don't like pickles so I removed it.

It didn't taste the way I imagined it to be. The texture was pretty different too. I think it would have been better if they used a different type of mushroom. Perhaps button would be a much better choice. The mushroom was also way too watery.





Curiosity was too blame here. The picture ad looked interesting. It was a first for me to taste mushroom as dessert... Turns out to be disappointing. The liquid is the same liquid they use to make sago-gulaman. And the supposed "mushrooms" were shredded/grated and did not have taste. I totally disliked it. It would have been better if it were whole mushroom pieces. And would have been much much better if they used the mushroom in the sandwich here while they use button/shitake for the sandwich.





No comments:

Post a Comment