Qoola

Location: @ Greenbelt, Makati

This is the store front.

This is something I saw upstairs.

The big poster light at the first-half landing of the stairs.

One of the posters upstairs.

Cozy ambiance and cozy chairs.

This is still upstairs. At the dining area. That's a flat screen tv to keep you entertained. And they have service water with plastic cups in case you need a drink.
BTW, free WIFI here.

Sorta -menu. Downstairs.

Yogurt dispenser. There are store people to assist you if in case you don't know what you're doing like me and my cousin. So the first thin you gotta do is get a white cup. The one in the middle. Choose a flavor. Pull the lever.

Slushie something + fruit toppings
Fruit toppings
sweet toppings
more sweet toppings
This is mine. I had green tea froyo as base. Then original on top.
Added yellow mango + kiwi + mochi.

Verdict: I like the smoothness of the froyo. Like WH smooth. I also like the taste of the original and the green tea flavored froyo. I love mochi. I usually love yellow mangoes but their yellow mango was sour. It didn't contradict my original froyo so all I had was sourness all over. Even the kiwi added to the sourness. So next time, i have to make sure that the mango is ripe before getting some.

Cousin A's. white chocolate macadamia as base + wild berry froyo +
cashew + chocochips + yogurt chips (the white ones)

Verdict: We tasted each others order... we both agreed that the berry was good and that the white choco macadamia didn't taste so well. It was too macadamia-ish. Tasted like a tree. It would've been better if more white choco was put into in.


Sad... They didn't have table napkins...

No comments:

Post a Comment