Chewy Junior

Located at Trinoma, Second Level









They didn't have any table napkins so I have to place my review here...

I really like the bread. It was really chewy. I like it warm. I like it chilled. I just like the chewiness of it. Not your usual flakey cream puff pastry.

Dusted powder – didn’t get to taste this but I think this is the original. How the creampuff should taste like.

Looks like ensaymada – didn’t taste as well. When I asked the storekeeper which one is their best-seller, he pointed to this. But I don’t think this would be a best-seller. I need to buy again and taste.

Cream cheese topping – I didn’t like this. The cream cheese was not creamy. The taste was not sweet, it was cheesecake-like. Even the “cream” filling inside had the same taste. I was looking for the sweet taste.

Blueberry topping – Loved this

Strawberry topping – Loved this too even if I didn’t get to taste it. I think it tastes just like the blueberry.

Chocolate – I super love this. The filling inside is chocolate creampuff filling. I really like this. =)

I didn’t get to taste all the rest cause I bought these as “pasalubong” for my aunts and cousins so most went inside their mouths. I think they loved it too cause my aunt said she wont buy the other creampuff anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment